Welcome to Malheur ESD
Education Service Districts were established to provide a supporting infrastructure to local school districts. Their purpose is to respond to needs identified by their local component school districts and generate services and programs to meet those needs, assuring that all students have educational opportunities which prepare them for the 21st Century.
The mission of Malheur Education Service District is to assist our school districts and communities in achieving Oregon's educational goals by producing equitable, high quality, cost-effective and locally responsive educational services on a regional level for all children P-20.
Summer Institute 2015 Documents
These will remain available for 2 weeks after Summer Institute has ended
- Grades 6-12 Common Core in Action
- Oregon's Statewide Assessments and Students with Disabilities Part 1
- Oregon's Statewide Assessments and Students with Disabilities Part 2
- PK-2 Mathematical Practices Session
- Grades 3-5 Mathematical Practices Session
- Guiding Students Effectively to Increase Their Abilities to Read and Understand Non-fiction Text
- ESEA & Uniform Grants Guidance (New EDGAR)
- IDEA Legal Lessons Learned