Curriculum, Assessment and Instruction
Curriculum/Instruction Services Program
Our Curriculum and Instruction Services Program provides staff development, leadership in the development/coordination of School Improvement projects, a liaison between ODE and local districts, grant writing services and staff evaluation for small districts. Through our services, districts have benefited from:
- $1.5 million dollars received through grants for districts.
- Professional development workshops helping teachers to be engaged and meet requirements for Highly Qualified status.
- Malheur Summer Institute-a 3-day institute offering 50 professional development sessions targeting all employees of our component school districts and surrounding areas.
- Workshops required by TSPC for licensure are now provided through ORELA (Oregon Educator Licensure Assessment).
- Curriculum mapping and alignment services for districts and schools.
- iPAD and iPhone Apps for Education
- Khan Academy-Collection of educational videos.
- Gooru-Educational site linking lesson plans to the CCSS.
- Great Educator Sites
- Wiki Teacher
- The Glossary of Educational Reform
- 2015-2016 Test Administration Manual
- 2015-2016 Accessibility Manual
- 2015-2016 District Test Coordinators Assurances Form
- 2015-2016 School Test Coordinators Assurances Form
- 2015-2016 Test Administrators Assurances Form
- DTC Training Modules
- Kindergarten Assessment Training Modules
- ODE Scoring Guides
- ODE Essential Skills Requirements
School Improvement Links
Common Core Lesson Plan Template
CCSS K-8 Pocket Guide
Kindergarten Readiness Pamphlet